Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'M AN AUNT!!!

WELCOME TO THE WORLD FINN HAMMOND DAWSON!!!!!




Photobucket

You're SO loved!!


This morning at 12:05 am I was woken up by mother telling me Christi's water just broke! My mom, my sister and I all get up to go to the lakeside womens center!


Paul and Christi get there around 12:45 am and by 1 am Finn has arrived! Talk about a fast labor! We got there just in time! and heard the baby crying and saw them measuring and weighing him! He is the most precious site you've ever seen! And has the cutest laugh you've ever heard!


We all waited outside the room and let Paul and Christi have their time. After about an hour they said we could come in and we all got to hold him! He's just perfect! He has a perfect cute little round head and a perfect little body and is just soo adorable! I just wanted to take him home with me! :) He is 8.1 lbs. I dont really know how long he is.. but he's pretty small!


You have NO idea how excited I am to be an aunt! I can hardly wait for life to happen! :)


Welcome to our life Finn!





Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

shanna said...

This makes me cry...the wonder of new life! He is perfect...and you are right...deeply loved!

Chick4Christ said...

:) i love him so much already shanna! i'm so excited!

Robin Meadows said...

I'm so excited for you and your family! Tell your mom congrats and special blessings from me!

You'll be the BEST aunt!! ; )

Love his name and praying God's grace and power all over that new life!

And, THAT's the way to have a baby---FAST! (I wouldn't know, though..haha)

Chick4Christ said...

haha thanks! :) oh we're so excited! i'll tell my mommy!
yeah i know it was super fast!

Girls Gone Godly said...

He is beautiful! Congrats to both you and your family! He will be so loved and spoiled by his Aunt Wendy!

WOW that was a quick labor..did they even have time to check in at the hospital??

Love you!! Becca

deleise said...

I knew I would find this here! Oh my, between you and your mom Finn is going to be soooooooo spoiled! He is so blessed to have you.

Amy Newberry said...

He is precious Wendy. I love how you love babies. Congratulations You are going to be the bestest AUNTIE!!

ChristusNextus said...

YAY! finally you can stop talking about WHEN he is born and start living in the moment! thats so exciting and im really happy for you! i know how long you've waited for this moment to come to pass and im super excited you finally get to hold him and see him and everything!
hopefully ill see him on sunday!