Monday, February 11, 2008

Big Weekend

So this weekend brought me such joy! It was so much fun getting to know all you girls more! I feel more "connected" and "accepted" now :) Even though having all of us in one house for 2 nights was quite eventful, it was a blast!







LAUREL: It was so fun getting to hang out with you again! Its been a while since we've really taken time to be silly with eachother! It was just like old times! We had laughs, giggles, talks and serious moments. I love that we became friends and I hope somewhere in our busy schedules we will find time to keep our relationship alive! You have been such an amazing friend to me! Picking me up when I was at my lowest point back in May and sticking with me all the way untill I finally came to my senses :) Thank you for holding me accountable! you're the best friend ever! love you!!







LORI: I'm sad you didnt get to stay the first night :( but i'm so happy you got to stay the second! This was good for us to get to know and understand each other more :) I want to say how I just love how you always have something encouraging to say. Even when i'm all pissed off (at taylor haha) and you correct me with the right way I should respond or react. Haha, sometimes its not exactly what I want to hear, but always what I need to hear. Thank you for always being honest with me. I cant wait to know you more! :) You just have the sweetest innocent spirit.

love ya girl!




MANDY: So we've really never talked that much before, always hanging out with the same people, but never "us" talking. I think this weekend getting to know you was so cool :) I found out Mandy does have feelings!! haha. I'm really sorry about your car, I now thats super hard on you! And i'm also sorry for giving you my man voice!! ;) I guess we're sick buddies now! But I'm praying we'll both get through this!! Anyways, I hope now that we've have that weekend, that it has opended a door for us to become closer and better friends!! You're so cool mandy! haha love ya





NATALIE: Wow, you are just the sweetest girl ever! I've wanted to hang out and know you more ever since you started coming to XL. I look at you as a role model, you're so respectful and serving. Always there to help, always there to give. You're heart is so sweet, and I know God just looks at you and smiles!! Thank you for taking care of me when I hurt my foot, always looking for ways you could help!! You're the cutest girl ever Natalie! And I really want to start hanging out :) love ya mucho chica!





CAROLINE: You're so funny! and I love how you like Kate Nash! haha! We have something in common yes! Anyways, this weekend was eventful.. even though we didnt really talk that much, I definatly know way more than I did before! I feel like I can be open with you now :) Also, you're just so sweet! I love your bubly random spirit! I dont think I've ever seen you NOT happy!! haha.. Also, thanks for letting me fix your hair! :) i just love doing that! Looking forward to seeing ya again! love you










SIMONE: You made this weekend just a blast! First, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your accent and choice of words! :) its awesome getting to know someone from another country! And you are just so cute and make me smile all the time! I'm so glad you came with us to big weekend! It makes me sad you only have on more month here though! I hope we get to hang out alot before then! and you have have to come back to visit! its a requirment! haha. Well it was fun girl!! love ya!














YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING! LOVE YOU!!! :)

10 comments:

Mandy said...

It totally opened a door!!! I loved hearing your story from you. Don't ever think you're not good enough because you are a daughter to a God who created this massive universe. you are an inheritor to the throne and the world. Your story amazed me!! Keep it up girl!!!

Chick4Christ said...

Thank you Mandy!! i love love love getting to know you! being completely honest and everything :) looking forward to going to lunch with you tomorrow! i hope you get to feeling better! (if not luch just might have to come to you! ;)

well see ya soon!

and thanks for texting me today :) our convo meant alot!

Robin Meadows said...

Wendy, this is so awesome--looks like you girls are getting to know one another even better! It's a great time in your lives and I'm glad you have each other!!


Love you!

Mandy said...

I want to feel better too!! So long as I go to school tomorrow we'll still have lunch! But I'll let you know if I don't!!

Laurel! said...

Awww Wendizzle! You are soo sweet! I have really missed those good times and I look forward to the ones we will create soon! I got a blog, and I totally cant figure out how to be "friends" or "blogger buddies" or whatever you blog people call it! Help please! But anyway, I want you to know how proud I am of you!! You are doing sooo well!!!! Love ya!

Chick4Christ said...

Robin: Thanks! its so fun getting to connect with all the girls :) see ya tonight! woot woot haha.

Chick4Christ said...

Mandy! YAY! lunch was so fun!! we'll have to do it again twice a month! haha. well i'm praying for you to feel better today!! ttys

shanna said...

Wendy...You have no idea how seeing the new life God has given me DELIGHTS my heart! I love you!

Lori said...

WOW!!! Do you know how amazing you are??? I am so blessed to know you. I love your testamony - it is one well needed in the world today. There are sooooo many girls who are where you have been and need a godly role model. You are insperational! I have never had to deal with even a piece of you life (thankfuly) but because I have not I take a lot for granted. You get to experience what it truely means to be forgiven for the impossible, having the mind set of not being loved and now knowing,truely knowing you ARE loved, and knowing what it is like to be abandond and now found. I am blessed to see and take part in your walk with Christ and experience true joy. I am excited to see God mold you into His vessel and honored to be apart of it.
I LOVE YOU!!!! No matter what you do or say will never change how much I care about you.

ChristusNextus said...

ok review time!
(lets see how far we've come)

u and i both know what all these relationships looked like even a month ago (...and 6 months ago even. i am SOOOOOOOO proud of you. you have an idea im sure. but take that understanding, and magnify it by this number (if it is one) 75s86732482,3437-532,3243=242318#42378.5843

ok so maybe theres random symbols and letters in there, but u get the point. one of our main things we've been working on has been what???

PATIENCE!!

i know also understanding has some to do with it, but honestly, patience is what has made these friendships bloom and come to life!
God has woven such a great web of friends into your life, and now is truly when you see just how great it is when you (literally) get stuck in it for 2 days, hahahahaha!!

thanks for blessing my life Hope!!


-Too