Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Garage Sale!

Hey guys :)


So for those of you who dont know..


I'M GOING TO COSTA RICA IN JULY!!!





Yay! I'm so excited! I'm going July 21 to Aug 4th with Teen Mania, which is through Global Expeditions and Ron Luce etc.


The trip is $2079 and I only have $400 right now..





I'm having a garage sale May 16th, 17th, and 18th, at Shannas. If you have anything laying around the house that you would like to donate that would be amazing!! You can either set up a time to meet me and I can get it. Or if you could just drop it by Shanna's if you know where she lives.





I'm so excited about this trip! (also a little scared) But I know God is calling me to go, and I know God will protect me! I know God will provide for me!





I just ask for your prayers!





Thank you so much!





(if you want to know more about the people I'm going with go to
http://www.globalexpeditions.com/)





If you need to get ahold of me about donations for the garage sale, call 623-0520.





THANKS!





:)

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm sure I have lots of books if you want them :) I don't read them anymore. I'll see if my parents have anything...oh and I have somehthing else for you...

Amy Newberry said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you. I just bagged up a bunch of the kids toys that you can have. I will also go through our closets and give you some clothes. Thanks for all you do for me Wendy! I really appreciate it and would love to help you raise the money for this trip. See you Tues!:)

shanna said...

Yea!!!! I am so excited for you!

Chick4Christ said...

Mandy, haha you would! :) pretty sure i've never met someone that reads as much as you! but thats just awesome! i miss you girl! and will see you wednesday night!! :) thank you soo much!

Amy, THANKS! you're such a sweetie. i've enjoyed our time together! whether it be cleaning, going to new york, or watching jonathan and madison! I just love you and your kids and your family! I cherish you guys so much! See you tomorrow yay! :) love ya

Shanna, Thank you for helping me! i love you so much and wish i could see you tonight! if i can i'll try to come by tomorrow for a couple min! love you!

ChristusNextus said...

estoy muy emocionado sobre su viaje a Costa Rica, dios se dara suficiente dinero para ir, no tengo nigunga duda!!

i am so excited about your trip to costa rica, God will provide you sufficient money in order to go, i have no doubts!!

you will have so much fun and God will make a way!! no tengo ninguna duda!