Monday, April 14, 2008

PROM 2008!!

Hey, so I'm taking another pause from my story, although I'm almost done! :)



Saturday night, April 12th, 2008 was my first and last Prom!! It was AMAZING!



Deleise took our pictures! :) (thanks Deleise!)



There are soo many great ones! but I chose a couple of my favorite to post! There are more on my myspace!



About the Dance: It was amazing! I spent thewhole day primping; getting a tan, and my nails done, and my hair done etc. He showed up in a Dodger Charger (the coolest car ever!) and took lots of pictures then went to eat at OPUS! It was supppperrr good!! And the restaurant was realllyy nice! Then we went to the dance which was at Will Rogers Theater. Let me tell ya, we had the best time! We danced our hearts out, but in a healthy manor. At times it was really tempting to do what everyone else was doing and dirty dance. But instead we would just salsa or rumba or tango etc. it was a blast! its amazing how he respects me soooo much! :)




He's amazing we've been together for a little over 8 months and its been the BEST 8 months ever! we havent even kissed! and decided to save that for marriage! and we've never yelled at each other. every time we argue we just talk it out.He treats me like a princess! i've NEVER EVER EVER had someome have so much respect for me!!!! its like i'm living out a fairytale ♥

10 comments:

ChristusNextus said...

i sure do hope i get a CD of the rest of those pics too!! :)
i dont have words for saturday night, other than royally-majestically-serene. those kinds of dances are for people who dont love Jesus as much as we do. every part of us is for his glory-every moment. it is with honor that i choose for us to sit down or do another dance when we're "in the club" or go "from the window to wall"
i have such a wonderful dance partner! thanks for spending you night on my shoulder/in my arms/etc. that night was all i hoped and more!!..
and more!!!!

Mandy said...

What a beautiful princess and handsome prince! I'm so glad you had a great time!! I'm glad everything worked out perfectly...he was nervous, yet again. Opus sounded so good, I wish I could've afforded it :) You looked amazing!

Unknown said...

DARLING!!! Precious!!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures. Love them :)

deleise said...

You are welcome! I just blogged about this myself. ;)

Chick4Christ said...

Taylor MY tiger,
:) That was the funnest night ever! everything was amazing! eveyrthing was perfect! thank you soo much! :)

Mandy,
Hey! thank you!! :) yes it was quite delicious! sorry you couldnt make it =/
cant wait to see ya tonighht!

Rachel, why thanks dearest! :) it was so fun!!
i'm sad precept is over now!! :(

Deleise, (your comments on your blog :))

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! I am glad to hear it was special.
My son Devyn had his spring formal on that day as well. I use to be tux and formal dresses but now this year they did away with the tux. So needless to say he wore one of his Sunday's best.
It's nice to see how guys get ready for a school dance which is food, bath, deodorant,and cologne. Its nice to be on the other end of the spectrum. I heard he had a great time.

SheriYates said...

So beautiful! The WHOLE story! It was very nice to meet you today! I love your mom! You are precious too!

Chick4Christ said...

THANK YOU! :)

DEEPLY LOVED said...

You two just make me smile! So precious!!!! You are a beautiful princess:))) Love you!!!!

Girls Gone Godly said...

Wendy,

I'm so happy that you found such a Godly prince charming! You two are so adorable together! I'm so proud of you both for wanting to keep your relationship pure! God is Good!

Love you girl!
~Becca