Friday, April 18, 2008

MY STORY- PART 14 REDEMPTION

This is the last one for my story!!!




Over the months of healing I really started building a relationship with my family again. Me and my mom would acutally have conversations and not fight! We would go shopping and just enjoy each other! We became great friends. I finally got the relationship I had wanted all these years, just to have fun together and understand each other and trust each other!




After many weeks of praying I felt it was time to move back in! I told my family Dec 13th that I would move in on New Years! To start the New Year off right! :) and I did. It has been amazing the understanding we have for each other now! We respect ones thoughts, feelings and opinions! And come to think of it, we have really "fought" since I've been home!




The one thing I would change is time. There is only so much time in a day that I have to balance between God, family, work, school, figure skatin, dance, Taylor, Crawfords, all my girl friends etc. I wish I had all the time in the world to be with my amazing family and show them how much i really do love them! I'm not home enough at all and that is one thing I am trying to work on!




Well even though everything else is just going AMAZING! (ONLY because of Jesus my savior!) I still do struggle, I still have temptations, and hard times. But thank God for forgiviness! Everytime I fail, instead of just keep doing that, I just stand back up and run towards God. I do still go through dry seasons and wilderness tests, wondering if God still loves me! But its just silly when to think that when you actually step back and look at what ALL he has saved me from!!!




I hope you've enjoyed reading this! If you have any question please dont hesitate to talk to me. Love you guys so much!




ps. I give ALL the Glory to JESUS CHRIST! HE is the one who saved me! HE is the one who healed me! HE is the one who helps me through every day!!




~ Wendy

9 comments:

Mandy said...

I just love your story!! God's going to use you in so many ways to minister to younger girls. I can't wait!! I understand time...I haven't spent time with my family in over a week. I've been running like crazy. :) Thanks for sharing and opening up...I love it!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Amazing!!! Thanks for sharing. And you're right....to God be the Glory, Great things He has done!!!

angie said...

Wendy I love you so much!
Mommy crying!
Thank you Jesus for this baby girl!
I love you so much.

angie said...

P.S.
are you sure . . . it says "we have really fought" ha ha (you're so darn cute)
You mean fought to love and keep everything right - right?

Aims said...

Hey sweet girl! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I am glad I got to share in a tiny part of it! Bring in NYC with you was AMAZING!! You are a great inspiration to me. I hope to get to share in your life for many years to come. LOVE YOU!!!

Aims said...

hey... I can't spell either. That should be being not bring. LOL!!

shanna said...

Oh Wendy you are a joy and a delight to so many...especially me and your precious mommy :) I love you!

Chick4Christ said...

Mandy, thank you girl! you're life has been such an encouragement and inspiration to me! You amaze me with your character!

Rachel, Yes! God is so good! :) miss you! cant wait for precept again!

Mommy, haha, yeah i meant " we 'havent' even fought!" lol.. i love you! thank you for being so trusting and understanding! So loving and uplifting! look forward to seeing you tomorrow! 1 <3 u


Aims, Yes! NYC was soo amazing! I wish we could've stayed longer! and i wish we could go back!! I'm so glad we have spent the time together we have! you're so sweet :)

Shanna, thanks!! you have no how idea how much joy and delight you bring to me!!! :) monday was fun just getting to sit outside with you all and enjoy the beautiful night! And I just LOVED what the boys were chanting! they're so cute! haha

ChristusNextus said...

i like this post, because it makes all the other ones even more wonderful! the beauty of Grace is that its NOT deserved and it doesnt matter how many posts you have of awful, sin-filled stories of the person you once knew, as far as He is concerned- this is the only Post God can read and say "yea, i remember that part, haha" (only if God has wi-fi in heaven, AND if he laughs at his kids, lol!!)

Wendy, your strength inspires me and your commmitment motivates me! im so glad i am able to spend this season of my life with you!!