Friday, March 7, 2008

Inspiration

So, after days of reading Shannas story it inspired me to write out mine. My very first post was a summary of my testimony, but definatly did not compare to everything I went through or did. Now that I am more secure in Christ, I'm not ashamed to open up and share what happend. I too, will spred it out among days... It probably wont be as interesting as Shannas, since I got saved 10 years before her! :) but I did have my fair share of battles and trials too!

3 comments:

ChristusNextus said...

its not about interestingness, its about all the unique things God has done specifically in your life. 2 Corinthians 2:12

i know what you were getting at, but i just thought id be S.S. on you there. hope these words find you loving life, living freely and missing me! :) te amo

su "tres menos uno"

Chick4Christ said...

2nd Corin 2:12? i read it, and dont get what it has to do with this??

shanna said...

I am going to go read it right now!