Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MY STORY PART THREE- 7th GRADE

ok first... I want to start off by saying I take FULL responsibility for ALL my actions. My parents are GREAT parents and it is NOT their fault. They did try to help me. I remember looong talks at night in their room, with them trying to figure out whats going on in my life. And how my mom would go out of her way to take me to Arkansas on a Girls retreat. Or just her baking cookies for me cause I had a bad day at school. I even remember one specific day at school I was having a horrible day and my mom came and checked me out and we went shopping and out to eat. I thought I had the coolest mom ever! :) and I do.
I just dont want any of you to look at my story and judge my parents for my actions. I am a person and it was my responsibility for the deicisions I made. I wouldnt trade them for the world!

Anyways, back to the story...
soo.. 7th grade was worse. Ohh the bus rides! I was pretty much kept to myself on the bus, I didnt like anyone who rode with me, so I would ride a few rows from the back by myself every morning and every afternoon just listening to my music. Well.. after a couple weeks into school this boy name Eric, who is one grade higher than me, started sitting by me. He was the loud one, the jock, the annoying guy everyone likes and thinks is cool, the class clown. Well, he would sit by me and try to joke with me, being the shy side of wendy I would just giggle and play along, not really showing any intrest or emotion. He saw how I was shy, how I was scared, and he knew he could take advantage of that. He would make it a daily routine to sit next to me and put his back-pack on his lap so no one could see he was touching me. I would always try to make excuses, like it was that time of the month, etc. But he wouldnt fall for it all the time. It then just became something I had to deal with. He would try every morning, and every afternoon.

Also in my science class there was a guy named David. He was always looking for ways he could get his hands on me. He sat directly behind me and the seats had holes in the back. He would try to touch my butt or when I would check out to go to the library or bathroom, he would immediatly check out too and trap me in the hall. He was obbessed with boobs and butts! He was a perve. And by having both of these guys, every single day, touching me, made me feel like that was my purpose. I felt soo dirty, for I was only in 7th grade!! Other girls havent even had their first kiss yet, and I was already far beyond that.

I was still 'technically' Reggie's girlfriend. But with the physical, came the fighting. We were constantly cheating on each other. It was not a healthy relationship. (our parents wouldnt let us date.. but we just hid it from them) At school I was basically a slut.. getting popular for all the wrong reasons. At church, I was your sinless girl who did everything right. I lived a VERY doubled life! At school, I never even mentioned I had a boyfriend, and would constantly have multiple ones at a time.

This was one of the hardest years for me. The cutting kept one, the physical attraction from guys got worse, and I was stuffing everything that was going on. I didnt want to talk about to anyone. I knew how to be fake, how to trick people into thinking I was ok.
Photobucket


My parents tried everything they could to get me help, they took me to counseling, had talks with me, would be in my buisness and sometimes (overly)protective. I know all of this was out of love and care for their little girl. They didnt want me to go through anything I did!
Photobucket
Next will be 8th grade, thank you for reading!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

My heart breaks just hearing that. I'm so thankful I've never experienced anything to close to that. :) Keep spreading your story!

Natalie Witcher said...

whew, 7th grade. sweetie i'm so sorry that happened to you. i look forward to hearing about the redemption

deleise said...

I love you sweet Wendy.

Anonymous said...

No, girlie...THANK YOU for sharing your story with us.
Jr. High is tough for everyone I think. I think that's when most kids are touchy feely. In eight grade there was his couple that was constantly touching each other in the wrong spots and well, the teacher never noticed. I think that was the sad part of the whole thing. The teacher did not roam around in the class and never paid attention. In their defense though it's tough to see EVERYTHING but in that particular calls there were not that many students...ya know?
The awesome thing is that God loves YOU and nobody's love compares to that.

shanna said...

Wendy I am so proud of you precious one. You have come so far from that closed off little 15 year old girl you were the first night we had coffee. God has carried you leaps and bounds and is going to complete the work He has begun in you! It is such a testimony to what He can do when you give Him the reigns of your life! You are an inspiration to many. He has brought you to places of honor. I love you sweet god-daughter. And you are right...you have great parents! They did the best they knew how with the knowledge they had :)

Chick4Christ said...

Mandy: yeah, i did go through alot, but i'm glad brought healing!! love ya! prob see ya sat!

Natalie: thank you soo much for readint! it just blesses me that you do,a nd comment too :) thank you!

Deleise: love youtoo!! :)

Veronica: yes, middle school was soo much worse than high school! i HATED it! but oh well, what doesnt kill you just makes you stronger! i thank God for bringing me out of that and healing me!

Shanna: omg i remember too! When we went to bricktown with the girls eating at that italian place. . man.. memories. haha. LOVE YOU!!

ChristusNextus said...

so i read it all the way through this time. my heart races and my anger soars reading it. my body begins to shake and my breath begins to quicken. but thankfully..thankfully its not my place to discipline or destroy those people. God forgives them. how he could do such a thing, ill have to ask one day. because sitting here, if i was him i would pour out my wrath on them. even if they were 1/2 mile away, i could reach them in 2:05 and hit them with a fireball or acid rain!! haha yeah!
but in seriousness, your story of Wendy burdens my heart in a lot of good ways. being open like that is the only way to bring healing. no more stuffing missy!

i miss you deeply
Taylor

Chick4Christ said...

Taylor: thank you honey, and thank you for reading it through! I know this is hard for you as well! I'm so proud of you for doing it though. did you read 6th grade too? :)
anyways,
I know its hard to forgive! trust me, it takes an every freakin day decision for me not to be bitter towards all these guys who tried to destroy me.

but if God can forgive us a million bazillion times surely we can forgive them.

miss you!