Monday, March 10, 2008

MY STORY PART TWO- 6TH GRADE

I remember in the fall of the six grade wanting to go to a public school soooo bad! I had never gone before, and really wanted the experience, the friends! One November night I was sleeping on the floor of my brothers room, (company was staying in mine) and I stayed up all night praying to God to tell my mommy to put me in Deer Creek. That was my dream! To be a normal school girl. I was only 12 at this point.

December 9th, 2002 was the first day I layed foot in a public school. I had soo many butterlies and anxiety! Walking in with a purple velvet shirt with fur around the sleeves (i wanted to look rich lol) and had soo many questions "what will the other kids think of me?" "will i fit in?" "Is this really what I want?". The principle paged another student to come welcome me and give me a tour of the school, where my locker, and all my classes were. Then, I went into my first class, deer creek was still a small school, so a new kid, was a BIG deal! They all crowded me and asked me questions, I felt like I was IT! I was trying to answer each question perfectly so they would like me. .

Well, my popularity didnt last long. I wasnt informed on all the cliches in school! My, it was like everyone was enemies! I just didnt understand! I just wanted to be friends with everyone, why did I have to chose? So after a month I wasnt so cool, people started realizing who I was and just rejected. I became the loser of the school and started wearing black and being goth or emo. I started cutting my wrists, it just felt like the right thing to do. Photobucket

By February 15th, 2003 I got my first REAL boyfriend. A guy from church, his name was Reggie. He was 14, I was still 12. By April 16th, 2003, I shared my first kiss with him. This was what I needed! I found it! The solution to my rejection, my hurt, my pain. Maybe if I just keep kissing and getting physical affection, then I'll know, I'm really loved.

Next will be 7th grade, where things at school, start winding out of control!

love you guys :)

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Keep on! Even though I've heard your story, I'm on the edge of my seat. :)

Chick4Christ said...

:) thanks mandy

Robin Meadows said...

ah...satan really deceives us, doesn't he? Feeling your pain here...loving you!

deleise said...

Oh, I remember your goth days. You were always sad and I hated that for you. I think that is why when I could hear you giggling from 2 aisles away in Walmart tonight it brought me such joy. And Taylor is right, you looked just as good as him even though you were wearing a t-shirt and he was sporting a dapper pink tie.;)

Natalie Witcher said...

Can't wait to read more!

Chick4Christ said...

Thank you guys!

Omg Deliese, yeah i know, those days were crazy haha. i'm so glad i'm me now! :)

shanna said...

such insight you have into the why behind your actions! Love you!!!

Unknown said...

ii love this.. ii must have been lookin for a picture of a 'boyfriend' to show wun of my fwends on msn as ajoke.. loool.. and found yu.. yu r such a strng girll..! i dnt knw yu.. but life gets hard sometime and yu found yur soul mate to get yu through tht..! ppl like yu r soo amaziin..! ;) keep up your fantastic worrkk..!..x.. btw my names Antonia..x..