Thursday, March 20, 2008

MY STORY PART SEVEN- 10TH GRADE(PART ONE)

So as I began to write out this year, it became longer than I imagined! I will probably divide up into 3 different postings, just so I dont overwhelm you. Thank you for reading!

Just a reminder, at this point I was still drinking, smoking, sneaking out etc. I was also still being homeschooled, although not really doing my school. Well, this too was a very eventful year!

Lets start with September 3rd, 2006, I went to one of my friends 16th birthday party. Her older brother is about 4 years older than me, and always found me attractive. Because I hadnt had much guy attention since I left DCHS I just clung to him all night, we ended up going farther then we should have and again I felt dirty. Me and my friends decided to peirce my belly button that night, it was sooo painfull and stressful that I smoked a pack and a half, which was more than I had ever smoked in one night before! That was the night that I decided that I was really getting addicted, which was something I never wanted to do. So that was the last night I touched a ciggarette.


I really dont like talking about what happend on September 11th, 2006, this was one of the worste nights, and only 2 or 3 people know about it. It makes me feel ashamed, weak, humiliated, frustrated, and soo many other feelings I cant even describe. Please dont judge me for what happend... I went to go hang out with one of my college friends who was a good Christian girl and I just love her to death! Lets call her Sally.. I was suppose to go out to eat and then spend the night with Sally this night. While we were eating this other girl, we'll call Jamie, called and wanted to hang out. I had known Jamie for almost 6 years and was a pretty good friend. She was 18 and half black, quite strong and tom boy-ish. She had anger problems, and would get into fights alot. We were kinda friends but always had a weird feeling about her. . Sally agreed and Jamie met us at Red Robin. We ate and laughed and everything was going great. The family Jamie was staying with was out of town, so no one was home, so we agreed to go over there to watch a movie and stay the night there. We started watching Benchwarmers and Sally soon fell asleep. Jamie scooted over closer and layed right next to me. This made me a little uncomfortable, but I was ok. After the movie was over Jamie was still wide awake and asked me to talk a walk with her. It was almost 1 am and we went walking around the neighborhood. I then could sense something was up. . Because of her age and anger this scared me. I was being so fake and pretending to have fun though, skipping and laughing around the block. . . But then, she suggested something that just made me feel so akward. She dared me to strip down my clothes and go streaking through the neighborhood. I immediatly told her no! I wouldnt do such a thing! But she started to get frustrated with me, so embarressed and afraid I did it. I then gathered my clothes and ran back to the house. She stopped me and pulled me back to her room. . She wouldnt turn on the lights and locked the door. I was scared, I felt like this was a dream, I was trapped in a room with some physco friend of mine that has anger problems and controlling issues and I wasnt sure what was going to happen next. Jamie then addmitted to me that she has always been a lesbian and has liked me, that this was her dream to get me alone. Oh gosh, I was gonna pee my pants. This was not at all what I wanted to hear from her. . Next is the most embarrassing and humiliating thing! I dont know why I attract all these sexual preditors but I do. And being raped by a GIRL only made it worse!! I felt sooo disgusting, and ashamed. How do you even describe that? being raped by a girl? Its just SO embarrasing!! I cringe at every thought of it. Well I told ONE person, who told my youth pastor who confronted my parents. We went and filed a police report, because she was 18. Still untill now, those were the only people I've really shared this with. This was one of the hardest things to get over just in my self esteem. It was that night that I had had enough.

I made 3 vows to God and wrote them down.. 1) I would never smoke again. 2.) I would never have sex again till I was married. 3.) I would never drink again untill I was either 21, or got married, whichever comes first. I started to change and give my life back over to God. This was a big break down that I really didnt know how to handle, so I went to the only person I knew still loved me! My Daddy up in heaven!

7 comments:

Raven said...

Hey Wendy!
First, I want to say that i am sorry that something like that happened to you! I know it is very painful to relive and tell other people. I admire the fact that you are able to share so much of your past. I hope one day I will be able to share my past with everyone as well. :)

- Raven!

deleise said...

You are killing me, Wendy. I remember exactly the time you are talking about. You put up a good front. I wish I would have known and could have helped. I really do. I'm so sorry you went through all of that.

Chick4Christ said...

Raven, thanks girl. its been hard but i know its for the right reasons!

Deleise, dont feel bad at all! yes i went through ALOT but thats ok, thank you for being here for me now! you're such a great friend! love ya

Robin Meadows said...

Oh Wendy-girl...I'm so sorry you experienced these things. Your redeemed life is a light to share for those in the darkness! And I know these painful experiences have enlarged your heart in love and compassion.

Keep smiling that beautiful smile!

You've been made NEW!!!

ChristusNextus said...

ok. so i now that i know why i feel the way i do, i feel better. the blood i can literally feel racing through my arms, the heart-rate that wont seem to slow, my legs feeling the way they do RIGHT before i race...
what is my reaction going to be to this top-secret secret? my mind, like my B.P. is out of control...
my first reaction is joy because you are so open with your story and real with everyone.
second, i (the enemy within me)want to hunt her down with my tracking skills and cut her off at the knees, lynch her all the way back to your house and make her apologize sincerely.
thirdly, i want to run over to wherever you are and hold you and tell you everythings going to be ok and whisper promises in your ear about how safe you will always be from things like that with me

but then, fourthy, i think. am i going to share in such sorrow and "im so sorry"'s like every one else? (not that theres anything wrong with that, because there isnt - its wonderful to have comfort like that in fact-)
so, my response. well the actual response id give you if we were in person (after going through steps 1-4 in my head) is this. 2 cor. 5:17!!!!!!!!!! :-D wendy, What a heart braking story of the girl you once knew! my heart breaks for that girl! my but heart sings for you because PRAISE GOD you are freeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! no shame or embarassment deserved. wendy, my precious girl, that girl isnt you! he's made you new! you are NOT dirty! you are NOT any of the things you said.
ok, this is way too long, and im going to wait until tomorrow to read the 8th part because i will have a stroke from increased blood pressure if i dont go let it out. lol, thats just the warrior in me for you baby!!

Chick4Christ said...

Robin, thank you! you bring so much joy to me! love you and cant wait to see you tomorrow!!

Taylor, first-- :)

second-- I was so afraid of you reading this.. this was one of the hardest things, just for some reason I thought that if you knew this one story it would make you think less of me, you have no idea how happy I am now knowing what your response is. I'll be praying for the warrior in you to handle these things in the mature way you do :) i'm so proud of you! and thank you!

shanna said...

Oh Wendy...I knew this story but it breaks my heart reading it. But you are a new creature and He has used all things to bring you to Him. I love you!!!