Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Uncontainable Joy!

Geneses 21:6 God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears of this will laugh with me!
Photobucket

Job 8:21 He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy!

Photobucket
Psalm 126:2 Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."

Photobucket

Wow! God is good. . and HE has turned my mourning into dancing, my sorrow into joy!

Photobucket
Its silly to be frustrated and upset when I look at what all God has done for me! I'm so blessed with my family, and my second family (Crawfords) and my boyfriend Taylor, and ALL my new and good relationships!! Why do I sometimes get sooo caught up in all the materialistic things the world has to offer? All that matters are people! and friends!! (this is also why I think school is silly and a waste of time haha) But anyways, So I know this is such a short and sweet blog, but is so true. I'm in love with Jesus right now, and I understand its an EVERYDAY decision to be happy! I just got through a really dry season. I beleive it was all just a test. Thank you for all you who helped me through that time and prayed for me! Love you!
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

deleise said...

You are blessed, sweet girl. You are also incredibly wise. I am so proud of you and inspired by you! You get caught up in materialism because you live in a fallen world. It is so hard! You are so right, people are all that matter! Maybe God wants you to finish school to enable you to touch more people.

Thanks for the reminder that we make the choice to be happy. Love you!

Mandy said...

I'm blessed to have you!!! I really like what Hannah said last night about pursuing even when we don't feel He's pursuing us! Keep it up!!

DEEPLY LOVED said...

You make me smile:). Love you!

Chick4Christ said...

Deleise: Thanks :) gosh i know! i hate how the world is so catching and controlling! and as for schoool...e rr.. He's gonna have to really work on my heart for that one! haha. love ya!

Mandy: OMG I know! I loved that, i've found myself in sooo many dry seasons just having to not lose sight or hope, and just keep persuing.

Ejvis: thanks :) love ya too! hope to see you soon!!

shanna said...

You have more joy than anyone I know precious one!